Healthcare locations are constantly being shut down due to revenue issues, especially in rural areas. We want to put an end to this and help provide access to healthcare for everyone. If you need accounts receivable management services, turn to Accounts Receivables & Revenue Cycle Consulting LLC in Tyler, TX.
We'll help you understand how to better your business's customer relations, cash flow, operating capital and bottom line. We also provide contract negotiation services to help you minimize financial, legal and operational risk. Call us today to learn more about our accounts receivable management services.
You should choose Accounts Receivables & Revenue Cycle Consulting LLC because we have the expertise to deliver and a track record of success. We care deeply for each of our clients and will do everything it takes to help them.
Our goal is to:
- Provide services tailored to your specific needs
- Never offer cookie-cutter contracts
- Keep our services affordable and accessible
Don't hire another subpar consulting company for accounts receivable management or contract negotiation services. Contact us today at 559-656-0054.
- Resolved $130M in outstanding claims over a 20-day period.
- Resolved $5.7M in outstanding charges older than 120 days by 85.9% in 90 days.
- Recovered of over 300K in erroneously denied payments from insurance carrier.
- Increased cash posting accuracy by 10% and productivity by 35% while maintaining quality.
- Reduced days in A/R by 30% over a 60-day period.
- Improved electronic posting accuracy by 45%.
- Coordinated daily Revenue Cycle operations between multiple offices in multiple states (17 CEOs, 3 CFOs, 15
- HIM Directors and 75 front line team members).
- Designed and implemented productivity Metrix increasing production, accountability, and morale.
- Created and maintained electronic training library for Patient Financial Services, Cash Posting, Billing, and Patient Access departments.
Over 25 years solid experience in claims billing, follow up, denials management and appeals as well as contract negotiations and a track record of success.
Experience working for insurance companies, facilities and physicians and having worked on over 15 different billing systems.
Most importantly...I do not feel "pity, remorse or fear of or for any insurance company and absolutely will not stop...ever, until there is resolution of each and every claim.